Here are eight of my favorite kidmin websites! I have found all of these websites to be useful in my teaching over the last year. I hope they help you as well.
Starting this month, on the tenth day of every month, I will post ten things I know to be true.
- I love my job.
- Life can be hard.
- Snow days are awesome.
- Twitter is better than Facebook.
- Complaining never helped anyone.
- Sonic Happy Hour is the best time of day.
- Spiders are terrifying…no matter what their size.
- Chinese takeout is the best comfort food. Day or night. Hot or Cold.
- I am sick of hearing Frozen Songs and don’t know how they are still around.
- This video is really good! Watch it here.
I got the idea for this monthly list from a TED Talk that I watched about a year ago. Here is the TED Talk form Sarah Kay that I got the idea from: